My Coach Shelby Starnes | Fat Loss Week 7
- Published: 05 March 2017
- 1. It's normal to look worse in the beginning before you look better
2. The initial drop isn't fat loss. It's water and stomach volume
3. Activity is important but diet control is more important. You can bust your ass in the gym for 2 hours and then erase it away with a fancy coffee and pastry.
4. Only compare yourself to other when it's constructive. It's usually not.
5. The sustainable route is almost always the best route
6. You'll probably get some resistance from normal folks. Fuck 'em.
7. If you lose a substantial amount of muscle in the process, you weren't successful.
Previous Week ► superiorjanitorial.pro/user/watch?v=NeSrHsdBbJ4
First Week ► superiorjanitorial.pro/user/watch?v=viEWYJo8g8I
Original Neckbeards Video ► superiorjanitorial.pro/user/watch?v=xEqV9TON4cM
Vance Crowe's twitter: twitter.com/VanceCrowe
Shelby Starnes (my coach) Facebook: facebook.com/shelby.starnes.58
My Instagram: instagram.com/chubbyemus
Subscribe! ► bit.ly/iluvemus
Twitter ► twitter.com/chubbyemu
Instagram ► instagram.com/chubbyemus
Facebook ► facebook.com/chubbyemu
Music: The Latch Brothers
#diet #fatloss #gym #motivation #exercise #powerlifting #bodybuilding #diettips #fatlossvlog #dietvlog #weightloss